Restoring the factory settings (Factory Reset) or inserting a new SD card with the eBlockerOS also deletes the activation for automatic updates.
In this case, you can reset your old eBlocker license and then reactivate your eBlocker with this license.
- Go to the following website: https://www.eblocker.com/de/license-transfer/
- Enter the e-mail address with which you have activated the eBlocker license and answer the security code request.
- After a few seconds you will receive a mail from our license server (check the SPAM folder if necessary).
- In the mail, click on the link "View account details and transfer license".
- On the web page that opens please, click on the link "Release License" near the applicable license and confirm the license cancellation.
- You will then receive a confirmation that the license has been successfully removed from the device and your license key will be displayed.
- Copy the license key or make a note of the license key if necessary.
In the eBlocker settings you can reactivate the license key by clicking on the button "Activate new license".
The mail address must be the same, because the license key is connected to the mail address.
After activating the license, you may have to renew the eBlocker HTTPS (SSL) certificate and store it on all devices.