You want to log on to a Web page, but get an error message (ERR_ZERO_SIZE_OBJECT). The reason for this can be the "HTTP Referrer Header", which you have removed in the eBlocker menu under "Advanced". Many Web pages need the HTTP Referrer Header information to identify you when you log on. Disable the "Remove HTTP Referrer Header" function and log on to the website again.
Articles in this section
- No eBlocker icon on setup.eblocker.com
- Why do I not receive any updates?
- The cloaking doesn't work.
- I can't access the web or email.
- Check the network connection with Windows.
- The eBlocker does not respond.
- Check the network connection with macOS.
- Odd-looking inscriptions after an update.
- Error message while signing in on a website.
- Is it possible to assign a fixed IP address to the eBlocker?