You want to log on to a Website but receive an error message (ERR_ZERO_SIZE_OBJECT). The reason for this can be the "HTTP Referrer Header", which you have removed in the eBlocker menu under "Blocker" > "Advanced Settings" tab. Many websites need the HTTP referrer header information to identify you when you log in. Disable the "Remove HTTP Referrer Header" function and log on to the website again.
Articles in this section
- No eBlocker Icon and no Controlbar
- No eBlocker Dashboard
- Why do I not receive any updates?
- Domain, Pattern, Malware & Phishing Blocker... What is what?
- The cloaking doesn't work.
- I can't access the web or email.
- The eBlocker does not respond.
- Check the network connection with Windows.
- Check the network connection with macOS.
- Odd-looking inscriptions after an update.