If an IP address will not be anonymized by the eBlocker, this may have several reasons.
- The eBlocker is not activated for the device.
- The eBlocker is enabled for the device, but the eBlocker HTTPS function was not enabled for the device and (or) the eBlocker certificate was not properly stored on the device.
- You were using neither the Tor network nor a VPN server connection. The IP address cannot be anonymized.
- Parts of the website may come from the browser cache.
- You are using a browser extension which could reveal the true IP address (for example FLASH).
- You may have activated the IPv6 protocol for your internal network (home network), which is not yet compatible with the eBlocker.