You can work without a DHCP server in your network if you manually set the network settings for each device in your network. The downside of this method is that every new device in the network has to be configured manually.
What you have to watch out for:
- use the network mask 255.255.255.255.0
- all devices must be in an IP range (example: 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.254)
- an IP address may only be assigned once in the network
- all devices that need to be protected must get the IP address of the eBlocker as gateway.
- all devices that should not be protected get the IP address of the router as gateway
- the eBlocker gets the IP address of the router as gateway
We recommend to note down all assigned IP addresses.