If the public IP address of your router changes and you do not use a DynDNS service, the eBlocker Mobile function must be reset in the "eBlocker Mobile" menu. After that you can change the settings of the eBlocker Mobile function and have to store the eBlocker Mobile configuration for each device again in the OpenVPN App.
Articles in this section
- Important requirements
- Where can I download a compatible OpenVPN app?
- How do I set up eBlocker Mobile on my device?
- How do I set up port forwarding on the router?
- Can I also access devices in my network?
- Public IP has changed
- Lock a Client
- Using VPN and Tor network
- Deactivate completely