If you activate the eBlocker DHCP server, the eBlocker takes over all found IP addresses from your network. All IP addresses will be marked as fixed IP addresses in the DHCP server of your eBlocker. Via the menu "Devices" you can then specify whether a device should keep its fixed IP addresses.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the eBlocker's IP address?
- DHCP Server - There can only be one!
- eBlocker DHCP server and fixed IP addresses
- It also works without a DHCP server
- Neither router nor eBlocker as DHCP server
- WiFi repeater and the eBlocker
- WiFi access points and the eBlocker
- The eBlocker and the hardware firewall
- Windows 10 "IP address conflict" message
- The eBlocker and switches