You can add the certificate with only a few clicks. Open the iOS Safari browser.
- Open the eBlocker HTTPS configuration page.
- Click the button "DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE".
- The iOS settings open automatically and the profile of the eBlocker certificate is displayed.
- Click on "Install".
- In the following dialog click on "Install" again.
- Confirm by clicking on "Install" for the last time again.
- The eBlocker certificate has now been added in iOS.
Starting with the iOS version 10.3 the added eBlocker certificate has to be activated again.
- Open iOS Settings and navigate to "General" > "About" > "Certificate Trust Settings".
- There you will find the previously added eBlocker certificate that you can now activate.