With just a few steps you have stored the certificate. Please use the iOS Safari browser.
Open the eBlocker HTTPS configuration page, or the eBlocker Dashboard.
On the HTTPS configuration page, click the START HTTPS Wizard button, or on the eBlocker Dashboard in the HTTPS card, click the START HTTPS Wizard link.
The wizard will show you step by step how to store the eBlocker certificate in iOS.
Alternatively, you can store the eBlocker certificate without the wizard.
- On the HTTPS configuration page, click on the tab CERTIFICATE.
- Now click on the button DOWNLOAD.
- The iOS settings open automatically and the profile of the eBlocker certificate is displayed.
- Click on "Install".
- In the following dialog click on "Install" again.
- Confirm by clicking on "Install" for the last time again.
- The eBlocker certificate has now been added in iOS.
Starting with the iOS version 10.3 the added eBlocker certificate has to be activated again.
- Open iOS Settings and navigate to "General" > "About" > "Certificate Trust Settings".
- There you will find the previously added eBlocker certificate that you can now activate.