You can add the certificate with only a few clicks. Open the Safari browser.
Open the eBlocker HTTPS configuration page.
Click on the button DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE to save the eBlocker certificate.
- In the Finder, go to Applications > Utilities and open the Keychain Access application.
- Choose Keychain System and the Category Certificate.
- Go to the menu and choose File > Import items...
- Choose the downloaded eBlocker certificate in the file dialog and click Open.
- You will eventually be asked to enter the administration password.
- Double-click on the imported eBlocker certificate.
- Choose "Always Trust" in the drop-down menu Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
- Close the window. Enter the administrator password, if you are asked.
The eBlocker certificate has now been added into macOS. Most of the browsers and programs can have access to the eBlocker certificate now.
In the following browsers you should now have access to the eBlocker controlbar on HTTPS pages:
- Google Chrome
The following browsers have their own certificate store. The eBlocker certificate has to be inserted into the according certificate store.
- Cliqz (based on Firefox)
- Thunderbird (mail client)