Reset the eBlocker Mobile feature first; so that all created client VPN profiles become invalid. Disable the eBlocker Mobile feature and deactivate the port forwarding to your router.
Articles in this section
- Important requirements
- Where can I download a compatible OpenVPN app?
- How do I set up eBlocker Mobile on my device?
- How do I set up port forwarding on the router?
- Can I also access devices in my network?
- Public IP has changed
- Lock a Client
- Using VPN and Tor network
- Deactivate completely