You can disable eBlocker Mobile remote access for each device in the eBlocker Settings > Devices menu. If you want to reactivate the eBlocker Mobile remote access for a device, then you also have to download the eBlocker Mobile configuration file on the corresponding device again and store it in the OpenVPN App.
Articles in this section
- Important requirements
- Where can I download a compatible OpenVPN app?
- How do I set up eBlocker Mobile on my device?
- How do I set up port forwarding on the router?
- Can I also access devices in my network?
- Public IP has changed
- Lock a Client
- Using VPN and Tor network
- Deactivate completely