Yes. The eBlocker works regardless of your Internet provider (ISP) and with any Internet connection worldwide. We recommend a broadband connection with at least 1 Mbit, that is always connected to the Internet.
Articles in this section
- What is eBlocker?
- Is my router compatible with the eBlocker?
- Is the eBlocker legal?
- How does the eBlocker offer more protection than other tools?
- Does the eBlocker work with any Internet connection?
- What Internet devices work with the eBlocker?
- What operating systems and browsers are supported?
- Does the eBlocker replace a firewall?
- Does the eBlocker replace a virus scanner?
- Why does the eBlocker also block online advertising?