The eBlocker protects your intimacy while browsing. It prevents third parties from collecting data about you without your consent. A firewall protects your home network from external access. The eBlocker also includes a firewall, but it only protects the eBlocker itself from attacks. To protect your home network, we recommend using your own firewall.
Articles in this section
- What is eBlocker?
- Is my router compatible with the eBlocker?
- Is there a detailed manual?
- Is the eBlocker legal?
- What is the difference between eBlocker Base, eBlocker Pro and eBlocker Family?
- How does the eBlocker offer more protection than other tools?
- Does the eBlocker work with any Internet connection?
- What Internet devices work with the eBlocker?
- What operating systems and browsers are supported?
- Does the eBlocker replace a firewall?