No, the eBlocker does not replace a virus scanner. The eBlocker protects your devices from accessing browser-based malware, but can not scan your devices for viruses. To protect your devices, we recommend using your own virus scanner.
Articles in this section
- What is eBlocker?
- Is my router compatible with the eBlocker?
- Is there a detailed manual?
- Is the eBlocker legal?
- What is the difference between eBlocker Base, eBlocker Pro and eBlocker Family?
- How does the eBlocker offer more protection than other tools?
- Does the eBlocker work with any Internet connection?
- What Internet devices work with the eBlocker?
- What operating systems and browsers are supported?
- Does the eBlocker replace a firewall?