Most online ads (banner, video, text etc.) are already tracking and profiling you just by loading the ad even if you don’t click on it. Therefore by default eBlocker blocks data collecting online advertising. Of course, you have the ability to turn on the advertising for Web pages of your choice – but you will be tracked again on these pages.
Articles in this section
- What is eBlocker?
- Is my router compatible with the eBlocker?
- Is the eBlocker legal?
- How does the eBlocker offer more protection than other tools?
- Does the eBlocker work with any Internet connection?
- What Internet devices work with the eBlocker?
- What operating systems and browsers are supported?
- Does the eBlocker replace a firewall?
- Does the eBlocker replace a virus scanner?
- Why does the eBlocker also block online advertising?