Yes. Everyone has the right to opt-out of user profile collection. In the United States “privacy” is defined as the “right to be left alone” which implies the right to opt-out. In Europe and Germany the privacy laws state the right to opt-out of any user profiling action. So it’s your right to automatically opt-out of data collection by using the eBlocker.
Articles in this section
- What is eBlocker?
- Is my router compatible with the eBlocker?
- Is the eBlocker legal?
- How does the eBlocker offer more protection than other tools?
- Does the eBlocker work with any Internet connection?
- What Internet devices work with the eBlocker?
- What operating systems and browsers are supported?
- Does the eBlocker replace a firewall?
- Does the eBlocker replace a virus scanner?
- Why does the eBlocker also block online advertising?