Traditional tools focus only on a small, specific area for individual devices. For example there are specific browser plugins for PCs that block trackers only, and others that just block online ads. Even with several browser plugins activated at once, it is very likely that the visited website will still track you by your IP-address. However, the eBlocker blocks all user profiling services and lets you surf anonymously, hiding your IP-address. With just one click you can enable the Tor network which prevents your IP-address from being identified. A comprehensive privacy protection is only possible in this combination.
Articles in this section
- What is eBlocker?
- Is my router compatible with the eBlocker?
- Is the eBlocker legal?
- How does the eBlocker offer more protection than other tools?
- Does the eBlocker work with any Internet connection?
- What Internet devices work with the eBlocker?
- What operating systems and browsers are supported?
- Does the eBlocker replace a firewall?
- Does the eBlocker replace a virus scanner?
- Why does the eBlocker also block online advertising?