The eBlocker works independently from operating system and browser since no software needs to be installed. Older operating systems could cause issues when adding the eBlocker certificate. Older browsers can also cause issues when displaying the eBlocker user interface.
Articles in this section
- What is eBlocker?
- Is my router compatible with the eBlocker?
- Is the eBlocker legal?
- How does the eBlocker offer more protection than other tools?
- Does the eBlocker work with any Internet connection?
- What Internet devices work with the eBlocker?
- What operating systems and browsers are supported?
- Does the eBlocker replace a firewall?
- Does the eBlocker replace a virus scanner?
- Why does the eBlocker also block online advertising?