We are using community-maintained, open-source filter lists to determine whether an HTTP request is sent to a known tracking server. In this case eBlocker blocks the request and does not send any data to the tracker. In addition we have developed adaptive self-optimizing algorithms and are constantly maintaining custom filters to ensure maximum privacy protection for you.
Articles in this section
- What is eBlocker?
- Is my router compatible with the eBlocker?
- Is there a detailed manual?
- Is the eBlocker legal?
- What is the difference between eBlocker Base, eBlocker Pro and eBlocker Family?
- How does the eBlocker offer more protection than other tools?
- Does the eBlocker work with any Internet connection?
- What Internet devices work with the eBlocker?
- What operating systems and browsers are supported?
- Does the eBlocker replace a firewall?