If you want to resell the eBlocker, we recommend the following steps before shipping:
1. Restore the eBlocker's factory settings.
Please follow these steps:
- Create an empty file named "eblocker-factory-reset.txt" on the USB stick.
- Disconnect the eBlocker from the power supply.
- Connect the USB stick to the lower USB port of the eBlocker.
- Connect the eBlocker to the power supply.
- The factory settings will now be restored. After approx. 5 minutes the eBlocker should turn off again (no LED activity).
- Remove the USB stick.
2. Write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
We need the following information from you to reassign the license key in our license database:
- The first three blocks of the license key.
- The serial number of your eBlocker (located at the bottom of the eBlocker).
- Your email address with which you activated the eBlocker license.
- The email address of the new owner, so that they can activate the eBlocker with the license key.
We will contact you as soon as we have changed the license.