If the seller contacted you before the purchase, you should be able to set up your eBlocker normally.
If this is not the case, we need some information from you so that we can reassign the eBlocker license for you.
Write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us:
- The first three blocks of the license key.
- The serial number of your eBlocker (located at the bottom of the eBlocker).
- The email address with which you want to activate your eBlocker license key.
We will contact you as soon as we have the license setup.
After that you should reset the eBlocker to its factory settings once.
Please follow these steps:
- Create an empty file named "eblocker-factory-reset.txt" on the USB stick.
- Disconnect the eBlocker from the power supply.
- Connect the USB stick to the lower USB port of the eBlocker.
- Connect the eBlocker to the power supply.
- The factory settings are now restored. After approx. 5 minutes the eBlocker will switch off again (no LED activity).
- Remove the USB stick.
Now connect your eBlocker to your router and connect the eBlocker to the power supply. Starting the eBlocker takes approximately 5 minutes.
Then go to the setup.eblocker.com page in a browser and click on the eBlocker icon at the top right of this page.
The Controlbar opens and you can run the Activation Wizard.