In very rare cases it may be necessary to reset your eBlocker to the factory settings.
Please note that you must transfer your license key after restoring the factory settings.
If you can access the eBlocker settings, please go to the eBlocker "Settings > System menu". There you will find the tab "Factory reset", with the corresponding button for resetting the factory settings. This function is available for eBlockerOS 1.14 and higher.
For older eBlockerOS versions, or in case you can no longer access the eBlocker settings, you need a USB stick (FAT16 or FAT32 formatted).
Please follow these steps:
- Create an empty file named "eblocker-factory-reset.txt" on the USB stick.
- Disconnect the eBlocker from the power supply.
- Connect the USB stick to the lower USB port of the eBlocker.
- Connect the eBlocker to the power supply.
- Now the factory settings will be restored. After approx. 5 minutes the eBlocker should power off (no LED activity).
- Remove the USB stick and restart the eBlocker by briefly disconnecting the power.
Attention: After restoring the factory settings, your activation is deleted.