Most technical questions are answered in our FAQs.
If you still could not solve your problem, our support will be happy to help you.
If you have access to the eBlocker settings, please send us the eBlocker diagnostic report with your support request. You can find the diagnostic report in the eBlocker "Settings > Menu > System > "Diagnostic Report" tab. Creating the diagnostic report takes a few seconds. The eBlocker then saves the diagnostic report as a file with the extension .TGZ on your computer.
If you cannot reach the eBlocker settings via the normal way, please try the emergency IP address of the eBlocker. http://169.254.94.109:3000/
Please give our support some more information:
- Which eBlocker do you own (Base / Pro / Family)?
- Which router do you use?
- Are there other network devices (e.g. switches, dLAN, WLAN repeaters, access points) between eBlocker and the end devices? If so, which ones?
- Is the eBlocker directly connected to your router?
- Does the yellow and green LED on the eBlocker port for the orange network cable light up?
- Does your router recognize the eBlocker? (In the router, you will usually be provided with a list of all devices e.g. under menu items such as Home Network)
- Which operating system do you use?
- Which browsers do you use and do you actively use extensions for your browsers?