On some routers, the router's parental controls will no longer work once the eBlocker is connected. The reason for this can be found here.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the eBlocker's IP address?
- DHCP Server - There can only be one!
- eBlocker DHCP server and fixed IP addresses
- It also works without a DHCP server
- Neither router nor eBlocker as DHCP server
- WiFi repeater and the eBlocker
- WiFi access points and the eBlocker
- The eBlocker and the hardware firewall
- Windows 10 "IP address conflict" message
- The eBlocker and switches