Below you will find the paths to the proper OpenVPN files of some selected providers.
It is important that you have an account with the VPN provider, because without this the VPN connections will not work.
Login > Download > Select the Router-Icon > Click on the "Show" button at "eBlocker" > Then click on the "Download" button
Use the UDP files.
Use the UDP files.
ProtonVPN / ProtonVPN Free (Japan / Netherlands / USA)
Login > Download > Select Linux > Select UPD > Download Server Configs
- Login > Active Subscriptions > Click on "Set Up ExpressVPN" > "Manual Config" on the left side > select "OpenVPN".
- There you will see your username and password which are important to setup the connections.
- Download one of the OpenVPN configurations.
- Important: Scroll down to "4. Optional" and download the "ZIP file" which will contain your VPN certificates and keys.
Hide.me (none free account)
Login > Servers > Download one of the locations
- Login > My Devices > click on "Other" to add a new device > click on the button "create new credentials"
- Click on the new device and give it a name like "eBlocker".
- Keep all settings disabled.
- Select the "OpenVPN (UDP)" protocol
- Select the country
- You will need the generated "Username" and the generated "Password"
- Click on "Download Configuration"
Download the VPN configuration here: https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/heartbleed/linux/linux-files.zip
Use the UDP configurations.
Download the VPN configuration here: https://www.ipvanish.com/software/configs/configs.zip
Private Internet Access
Download the VPN configurations here: https://deu.privateinternetaccess.com/openvpn/openvpn.zip
- Login > click on "VPN Accounts" tab and select "VPN Accounts Summary "
- Click on the "VPN "Account Setup Instructions" Button
- You will need the "Login" and "Password" information
- Scroll down and click at Manual setup on the "OpenVPN" Button
- Select your preferred country and city and select UDP
- Click on the button "Get OpenVPN configuration"