The IPv6 protocol was already decided in 1998, but there are still far too many hardware that cannot handle the IPv6 standard. These include industrial systems, or for example game consoles the Nintendo Wii. Upgrading of the operating systems would be too expensive, or even impossible.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the eBlocker's IP address?
- DHCP Server - There can only be one!
- eBlocker DHCP server and fixed IP addresses
- It also works without a DHCP server
- Neither router nor eBlocker as DHCP server
- WiFi repeater and the eBlocker
- WiFi access points and the eBlocker
- The eBlocker and the hardware firewall
- Windows 10 "IP address conflict" message
- The eBlocker and switches