For eBlockers purchased via online trading, the 14-day right of revocation continues to apply unchanged. For stationary resellers, this right does not apply in principle and any return is at the discretion of the reseller.
Articles in this section
- How did it come to insolvency?
- Which scenarios are conceivable at the end of the procedure?
- Can I currently still buy eBlocker or extend my license?
- Are there special prices/warehouse sales prices?
- Is the merchant obliged to take back the eBlocker? And if so, within what time limits?
- Do I have the same rights as if I had bought the eBlocker directly on the eBlocker website?
- Does the 30-day return policy still apply?
- Does the legal Revocation period of 14 days still apply?
- Does the Warranty still apply? For how long?
- I bought my equipment more than 30 days ago. Can I return it now?